Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Shake your groove thang

More from my recent visit to Paris.  We are no longer in the 2ieme arrondissement, we have skipped up to Montmartre.  I spent the entire day with a guide, Michael Osman, who is now a friend!  We had a fantastic day.  I saw the below outfit on a mannequin at the very start of our walk through Montmartre.  Where fabric stores and naughty clubs collide. 




I took a second photo of this where I stepped back for more details.  The better to see the hot pink boa.




4 comments:

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Skip the boas and just go for that outfit... Then you must model it for us! Glad that you enjoyed this colorful (in so many ways) area of Paris.

Bises,
Genie

Dianne said...

Stunning colour - pleased you showed us the close-up with the exquisite needle-work.
Montmartre is such an interesting area - How fortunate! you get to spend time actually staying in unique place.

Virginia said...

Oh I love the closeup. THis is a great shot. Shake it!!!
V

Forest Dream Weaver said...

What a fascinating outfit and the detail is beautiful,I'd love to see the others too.

Best wishes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails