Friday, July 1, 2011

Magpie Moments #3

Well, my weekly "feature" is somehow turning monthly...  and I see I lost a follower!  Bummer!

I have had two weeks of torture at work (EOQ panic) but now it's over and for my next trip I'm heading to the Land of the Midnight Sun.  (AKA the Land of Ice and Snow...)

Have a seat in these chairs below, and enjoy a few of the links I like this week.



Thank you, World!

I will see three new UNESCO sites!

Check out these beautiful and colorful photos!

Practical writing tips from famous authors

Jonathan Spira of Executive Road Warrior has asked me if I'd like to write an article for his online magazine.

Some great ideas for charity.

1 comment:

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Oh, you know that I adore the café scene and particularly the wonderful variety of chair patterns/colors! Yes, this is a great place to relax at the end of the quarter, and now half-way through the year!

Bises,
Genie

Related Posts with Thumbnails